Re: Taking the billion?

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 12:06:47 PDT

> Well, you should read the archives of a couple of years ago, when Tim
> Byars, Lloyd Wood,

I miss those guys. :-)

> and Tomwhore

...but we do still have Tom! Bang da bang diddy diddy up jump the boogie.

What I love about this list is that (a) it's got high quality brains on board,
(b) talks about real stuff some / most of the time, and yet (c) everybody here
is +clue -wrt- how to let their hair down and have a little goofy intellectual
contortionist fun. :-)

jb