Re: My Tshirt is Illeagl

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:49:50 PDT

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Josh Cohen wrote:

--]What does your t-shirt say ?
--]
--]If it isnt, I would love to see a t-shirt similar to the RSA ones
--]from a few years ago. Perhaps the code to DeCss printed
--]on a shirt, or barcoded? Perhaps a 3 line perl implementation ?
--]
--]Any takers ?

My tshirt is the Copyleft DeCSS tshirt. They were named as part of the
lawsuit for distributing the code..via a tshirt.

Hows this for time frames. I sent away for the tshirt a weeek or so ago,
it arrives yesterday, I wear it today. zoom "im an illegal tshirt wearing
alien" to misquote a DW quote of a song by a guy looking for his last name
(sumner, like his brother from new order)

www.copyleft.net