Re: [Fwd: Eliezer speaks (forwardable)] - was loserhood and analysis

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:36:36 PDT

> Well, in that case, Jeff Bone doesn't need to worry about me, right? He
> needs to worry about you.

Eugene's not proposing to *do* anything to me with his uberbeing, like
subjegate me to some loony set of seed Rules that he thinks are spiffy and
fair. Yet, anyway. ;-) (Eugene?)

> Put your eggs in enough baskets and I GUARANTEE that one of them will
> break.

Is it really worth risking breaking ALL the eggs in order to ensure that
NONE of them break? If your answer is yes, well man, you've got some
issues. At a minimum you're on the outside of consensus-space on that
issue. That *should* give you some pause.

jb