Re: HTTP goofs, dress codes

From: Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 00:19:42 PDT

Roy writes:
> *sigh* ... Fine, then. When you get back from Hong Kong we'll
> talk about making it part of the standard.

Great! We already have the wings and the tail on the car, and although
we're having a hard time keeping the engine running reliably, we're
already halfway to Hawai'i. We'll call you when we land in Hong Kong.

Strata writes:
> Pure bonus is not being subject to a dress code other than "thou shalt
> be dressed while at the office", which is a given for me anyway.

Wait --- that rule isn't in effect here yet, is it? :)

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
possess.
                -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]