Re: The North Pole is Missing! [NYT]

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 20:57:11 PDT

I just finished Clive Cussler's latest Dirk Pitt novel
where the evil family is a genetic Hitler and he creates
a whole nanotechnology army to chew off the Ross Ice cap
and send it floating off into the Pacific in order to create
a pole shift. It's called Atlantis Found.

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0399145885/forkrecommendedrA/

In theory we're supposed to get them every 8k years or so.

You can actually read about John Warren White's view of
the cataclysm in a very old out of print book called "Pole Shift"
which he later revised into

  Pole Shift! A Scientific-Psychic Forecase of the Ultimate Disaster

and then the next iteration of titles to sound even more scientific,

  Pole Shift! Predictions and Prophecies of the Ultimate Disaster
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0876041624/forkrecommendedrA/

Last call for making your billions....8-)

Greg