Re: Fw: Atlantic Monthly, sort of]

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 07:22:42 PDT

In a message dated 8/20/00 5:40:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk writes:

<< To think we nearly missed that gem. One for my RDF quotes file :-)

 --danbri

 On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Dave Winer wrote:

> Oooops, I thought I was posting this to the list. Dave

You guys should check out the Atlantic Monthly's Post & Riposte and
participate in the forum on Napster. Great place to proselytize - you have a
lot to contribute.

Besides, anyone who's anyone posts to the Atlantic. :-)

GG