RE: What is RDF?

From: S. Mike Dierken (mike@knownow.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:58:17 PDT

> BTW, we have the same problem in our XMLization as HTML does,
> each item does
> not have a URL, I wish I had some insight into how to solve this problem,
> maybe it's time for a trip to the whiteboard.

If you give me some more details, maybe I could make some suggestions. If
you are talking about what I think ou are talking about, I've done a lot of
thinking and building in this area.

What is 'item'?
Do you want each item to have an URL? In order to do what?

Perhaps a snapshot of the XML would make it easier to point and say 'I want
this to have that'.

Mike