Re: rms: Stallman does it again

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 09:04:04 PDT

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

--]<vent>
--]Gotta vent a little here.. I dislike being libelled and defamed
--]publicly.
... (a way too polite rms profile)
--]
--]That's as much as I'm going to say, before I agitate myself into
--]making an ad hominem attack on *him*.
--]</vent>

HI, my name is tomwhore. Let me introduce you to a new service. Its called
the Tomwhore Chracater Protection / Integruity Protection service.

You are a well respected persona of the net. Youve built the apps and
protocals that the millions and millions of netaholics use everyday.
Somewhere, sometime, someoone like PMS rags on you. Can you respond like
you really deep down inside wnat to? No. You are boind by your own
upstanding reputation.

What to do...what to do?

Enter TCP/IP, your one stop shopping for venting, ranting and slamming
your antagonists back to a 2 line dial up BBS. Come, talk to our trained
professional and let us mount your attack against your foes...without
soiling your own hard earned karma.

At TCP/IP we will craft emails, posts, sigs, and web pages to annoy and
infuritate your chosen target to the point of falling over in foamed fits
of uncontroled fury the next time they hear your name mentioned at a major
conference.

You provide the target, you prvode some intel, we provide the text and
code to make your vengfull heart glow as bright as your halo.

Act now and receive a free round of spell checking on each and every word.

We reserve the right to pick only those cases we deem tasty enough to
actualy crack out our Strunk and White guidebooks. Some points to
remeber..

* TCP/IP cares about the clients we take on. Passion is our middle name

* TCP/IP will not let up until the client is satisifed.

* TCP/IP will consider all cases equaly but throw themselves into jobs
  that will bring them a bit of joy as well.

* TCP/IP is willing to learn what it needs to know to effectivley and
  intelligently go after your target. Bizzare *ML, off the wall
  socio/politico/economic theorys, clashing protocals...If you got
  the FAQ we got the ear.

So the next time you have the need to unload a tirade agianst the cluless
irratants in your life, stop, breathe, and come talk to use.

TCP/IP Revenge at the speed of bits.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org