RE: [NYTimes] Austin, we have a problem

From: Wilfredo Sánchez (wsanchez@apple.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 19:58:43 PDT

> >I will admit one thing about the Bay Area that's irreplaceable, Planes of
> Hell
> >or not: Clark's Burgers on Camino Real in, I think, Mountain View...
> >absolutely hands down the best hamburger in the world, IMO.
>
> Menlo Park. Unless there's one in Mtn View as well, but yes the burgers
> are fantastic. The only place I'd say that has better ones is Joe's Cable
> Car in San Francisco (and I'm not even normally a burger person, but *damn*
> are those good burgers). They make me drool... It's not a pretty sight.

  Also on Steven's Creek in Cupertino.

  But I miss Fudrucker's, which still stands as my favorite Burger joint, to
be found in my former haunts of Boston and Los Angeles.

  Clark's does have the best milk shakes I know of, though, which is
slightly disappointing, since $100 are actually not better, though they
are more fun to acquire, but that's another story.

        -Fred

Wilfredo Sánchez, wsanchez@apple.com
Open Source Engineering Lead
Apple Computer, Inc., Core Operating System Group
1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 94086, 408.974-5174