Re: Vote Green!

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 03:54:11 PDT

In a message dated 8/23/00 11:27:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

<< That's just about the only Green candidate I've heard of that I could
 get behind...

 ;-)

 jb >>

I like Nader (who wouldn't) but a vote for him is, essentially, a vote for
Bush. He doesn't stand a gnat's ass chance of winning and he won't draw a
single repub vote.

Do you want a man in the White House who makes up words, like "homogenuity,"
at, of all places, a teachers' conference? (that's Bush, not Nader, if I
didn't make that clear)

Stirring it up,
GG