Re: rms: Stallman does it again

From: Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 10:11:15 PDT

There are many problems with E. J. Whitehead's views. The one that's
the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is
related to his overt support of deconstructionism. What follows is a
series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to
Whitehead himself. After hearing about his birdbrained attempts to toy
with our opinions, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered
himself to this level. This is typical of the kind of noise
E. J. Whitehead enjoys making. May we never forget this if we are to
deny Whitehead and his cronies a chance to give expression to that
which is most destructive and most harmful to society.

>Um, was there a single fact in this entire tirade? I read it twice, and can
>find none. Seems like pure slander to me.

Of course it's pure slander. Premium quality computer-generated slander,
lovingly crafted from the finest ASCII ingredients.
See http://www-csag.cs.uiuc.edu/individual/pakin/complaint for details.

Rob.
     .-. .-.
             `-' Robert.Harley@inria.fr `-'