Re: [Street.com] Krispy Kreme Heats Up

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 16:08:26 PDT

God, yes. Especially if the little light is on that means there are hot
ones inside! It's no wonder they make big bucks, though. They sell fried
dough for about 3 or 4 bucks for a dozen, and pay their employees jack.
(: Mom's been kicking herself for not jumping on that one sooner, as
well. She's the trader of the family. (:
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost