Re: Survivor, by request from Adam, $FNF

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 00:18:51 PDT

While we're on the topic, I'm emotionally devastated. I didn't get a callback on my
SII application. They *need* the .com-whizkid-netrepreneur archetype represented,
and damn I would've fit the bill. More, I'm sure that I would've landed the host
job on Destination Mir after SII. ;-) :-) I think my tape rocked the free world,
just based on the other aud.tapes I've seen; guess my schtick as the "antisurvivor"
--- even -w- the BDS&M bits --- didn't fly. I'd post it, but the .avi (ask me why,
I dunno) is over 700MB. Anybody know how to turn the barf that video editors spew
into something net.useful?

jb