Re: [Street.com] Krispy Kreme Heats Up

From: Linda (joelinda1@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 14:20:13 PDT

Janie Wilkins wrote:
<<I would have to say that a Cherry Stick donut from Horton's is about
the best thing in all the world of donuts.>>

Our medical building is right next to a Tim Horton's,
strategically located to test the will of diabetic patients.
You're right, people tell me that their coffee is the best
(don't drink it myself.) And those cherry sticks are divine!

Lane Becker wrote:
<< my god, have you never had a hot krispy kreme donut?!>>

Sadly, no ... *sigh*... the ultimate in sensory deprivation, it seems...

:)

Linda