Re: new computer virus (fwd)

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:50:39 PDT

Dude, this meme is already so out of date that it's already mutated into an "Aggie Joke." I'm
sure, presumably not being from Texas, that you can't understand how totally *low* and
mainstreamed that means, but trust me: this one's dead.

We've all received a non-viable virus.

Now, what about prions?

;-)

jb