Re: Babcock

From: Gary Pupurs (garyp@speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 13:47:22 PDT

And then Dave Winer wrote:
> Now I don't feel so bad about my last name! Dave

Heh, I can sympathize. It's always a struggle watching people try to
pronounce "Pupurs" in what they consider to be an inoffensive way. (Yes,
'poopers' is the way it's correctly pronounced.)

I figure there's two consolation prizes: I have yet to find a website where
'gpupurs' is taken as a username, much easier than if I was 'John Smith' or
'Bob Jones'; and I believe I'm probably the only Gary Pupurs on the
planet... (if not, point me to my peers!)

-- Gary (Pupurs)