Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 05:36:07 PDT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> << I live in NYC, have a dog and a girlfriend who will break up
> > with me within the month if I don't engage her. >>
>
> he's already in trouble; the dog was mentioned first.

For exactly the reason in his next sentance:

> > My dog has given me no such ultimatums.

They don't say man's best friend is woman now do they. Hmmmph!

At least our best friend can play around in the yard, your best friend
is a chunk of carbon (a cutting tool, not a piece of jewelry!)

In fact women are well down the list after computers, trucks, food,
(root) beer, power tools... naps with women... wait wait, let me start
again... :)

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/