Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Tom Sweetnam (savamutt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:07:57 PDT

>he's already in trouble; the dog was mentioned first.

I used to have a poster on my refrigerator. The poster had four pictures of
the same guy, sitting on the same sofa, each picture taken three years after
it's predecessor. In other words, the 4 pictures spanned a period of nine
years. In each of the four shots, the guy had a different girl sitting in
his lap, but in each of those four shots, he had the same dog sitting next
to the sofa, smiling at the camera -a puppy in the first shot and an aging
dog in the last. The caption on top of the poster said: Now Here's a Guy Who
Knows the Meaning of Commitment.