Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:25:52 PDT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Dave Winer wrote:

--]And to think people gave me shit for using the word "boner" on this mail
--]list. FoRK is a thing of beauty. Dave

There has been far more "offensive" said on this list. I feel pretty
confident that if the phrases "cornhole" or "brown trout fisherman", for
instance, were of any use to a converstaion then they will be used.

Fork is above all a place where the chips fall where they will.

Now I wouldnt adivse you to start peppering your email newsletter with
phrases like "those shitbag rump wranglers are fucking with RSS and I am
 ready to pop out thier eyeballs and skull fuck some sense into thier
empty cromagnon brains" but maybe a "garsh darn" and "dang snickery" might
help to get the new lexicon worked into your daily musings.

Just my 2 cents and if you dont like it then please lick my salty
chocolate balls.