Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:39:31 PDT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 Jay_Thomas@putnaminv.com wrote:
> Now, Katie (http://www.thomas.vg/us.html), OTOH, builds me furniture, can
> strip and rebuild a Ford Escort, cooks gourmet meals, is deadly-accurate
> with a 9mm Glock, can suck down a pint of Guinness in one sip, bore 3
> children while still maintaining her sense of humor, and has no problem
> with me going to a strip club or out hunting with the boys. And still finds
> *me* desirable.
>
> All-in-all, I think the woman was a much better deal than the dog ;-)

Yeap, you found the _one_, unless you can fire up the clone vats (yes, i
know) and make another ~3B of her, the rest of us are better off with
the dog. I see you have 2 pics of the dog there on that page tho ;)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Tom Whore spewed:
> --Dont cut corners on the ring. Think of it as a good presentation to
> a vc

Hmmm... woman ~= VC

- always looking for a better model
- just want what's in your pants - your wallet
- dont understand a thing you say about computers
- as soon as you commit, they start demanding things
- leave as soon as they get tired of fucking you over
- cant live with em, cant shoot em in the head

I'd say that comparison works all too well.

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Tom Whore spewed:
> --Above all, if you dont have stars in your eyes, love in your head
> and raging hardons each and every time you see her..stick to your
> dog and kick the GF to the curb. You cant front when revelation
> comes.

That accounts for the first 2 weeks of a relationship if you're lucky.
A short relationship with a dog is 10 years.

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/