Re: Finished

From: Rohit Khare (rohit@KnowNow.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 18:29:02 PDT

Around the corner and pounding... by a nose, it's Fielding, it's Whitehead, it's Fielding past the Defense! and coming in on the home stretch, folks.. Oh my god! it's Whitehead with a feint to industry coming in strong on the inside track to academia, and it's Whitehead by a nose! Whitehead laps Fielding in the first ever seven-year ICS time trials! :-)

CONGRATS!

Rohit

PS. Yeah, I *know* I owe ya a double double for that one, Jim. C'mon Roy,
don't make me make it a triple triple :-)