RE: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Dan Kohn (dan@dankohn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 08:00:22 PDT

>- as soon as you commit, they start demanding things

Actually, like women, we venture guys start demanding things even before you
commit.

                - dan

--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>

-----Original Message----- From: Adam L. Beberg [mailto:beberg@mithral.com] Sent: Wednesday, 2000-09-06 16:40 To: Jay_Thomas@putnaminv.com; Tom Whore Cc: FoRK@xent.com Subject: Re: welcome Tony Berkman

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 Jay_Thomas@putnaminv.com wrote: > Now, Katie (http://www.thomas.vg/us.html), OTOH, builds me furniture, can > strip and rebuild a Ford Escort, cooks gourmet meals, is deadly-accurate > with a 9mm Glock, can suck down a pint of Guinness in one sip, bore 3 > children while still maintaining her sense of humor, and has no problem > with me going to a strip club or out hunting with the boys. And still finds > *me* desirable. > > All-in-all, I think the woman was a much better deal than the dog ;-)

Yeap, you found the _one_, unless you can fire up the clone vats (yes, i know) and make another ~3B of her, the rest of us are better off with the dog. I see you have 2 pics of the dog there on that page tho ;)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Tom Whore spewed: > --Dont cut corners on the ring. Think of it as a good presentation to > a vc

Hmmm... woman ~= VC

- always looking for a better model - just want what's in your pants - your wallet - dont understand a thing you say about computers - as soon as you commit, they start demanding things - leave as soon as they get tired of fucking you over - cant live with em, cant shoot em in the head

I'd say that comparison works all too well.

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Tom Whore spewed: > --Above all, if you dont have stars in your eyes, love in your head > and raging hardons each and every time you see her..stick to your > dog and kick the GF to the curb. You cant front when revelation > comes.

That accounts for the first 2 weeks of a relationship if you're lucky. A short relationship with a dog is 10 years.

- Adam L. Beberg Mithral Communications & Design, Inc. The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/ beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/