Re: UDDI

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 03:05:49 PDT

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 sramjee@hss.hns.com wrote:

> Three high-tech companies have teamed up to provide online
> businesses with a common language for finding each other
> and conducting transactions over the Internet.

"Three high-tech marketing departments have teamed up to provide failing
.com's with HTTP for using Yahoo and CGI over the Internet"

hmmm, not enough buzzwords... a distributed directory service integrated
with a 300 DPI display with a non-volotile memory system allowing
bookmarking and annotation delived direct to the home... now we need a
name, lets call it "the big yellow book we drop near front doors every
year"... but that's too long... any ideas for a name?

There have a been _two_ internet revolutions, one to change all the
rules, and one to change all the rules back.

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/