WEdding pics and family photos

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 14:06:35 PDT

For all those who have asked there are now more and bigger pictures on the
net of the month of marriage. Basiclay its all the shots we have taken on
the digital camera since we got it back in early august up thru last week.
Theres a lot of pics.

We broke everythign down by days. All days from the 19th thru the 30th
have handy thumbnail index pages from whcih you can click to get the
large, i mean large , images. Ill work on doing this for the other dates.
For now its just the large pics without index pages for them.

Once we get the cd from teh photographer we will post those and also make
a place for guest taken photos. If you have any please pass em along.

Enjoy the photos and thanks for all the well wishes.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org