RE: I know why the suits are leaning so hard on JoeBar...

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 18:07:29 -0700

If only my life were that simple.

Actually, there is one of these purple things infesting our labs. Jim
Gray brought him to a talk last week, demonstrating him as "Enterprise
Barney". I prefer to think of it as Ready-To-Hang Barney. (Maybe
Slug-and-Slay, I don't know.)

I'd gladly trade our Barney for a Rohit!

- Joe

PS. No one will let me test exactly how "durable" Barney really is. Or
how "ready to travel" he is (e.g. from our eighth story windows).

Joseph S. Barrera III <joebar@microsoft.com>
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Barney the AntiChrist.