The vi reference mug.

I Find Karma (adam@milliways.cs.caltech.edu)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 23:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't realize people even USE vi anymore...

But I do appreciate when the spammailer has at least bothered to peruse
my very public pages to see if I'll even be remotely interested in what
they have to say.

> From gpoulos@dial.cic.net Thu Aug 21 19:23:03 1997
> To: <adam@cs.caltech.edu>
> Subject: the vi reference mug
>
> Hi there..
>
> I saw your stuff on the 'net and thought you might be interested in
> the vi reference mug. vi lovers love it and people who hate vi, well,
> hate it. I've been making them for friends for awhile and thought I'd
> share them with others - they get lots of comments (like, "what is
> *that*?").
>
> Anyway, they're at:
>
> http://www2.cic.net/~gpoulos/vimug.html
>
> See ya,
> Greg

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

It's always nice to see a prejudice defeated by an even deeper
prejudice.
-- Lone Star