RE: more on Apple Speech Recognition.

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:50:40 -0700

Well, for what it's worth, I just put my money where my mouth is and
bought LHSPF using E*TRADE (but only $1,000 worth).

My prediction is that they and IBM have some of the best speech
recognition software out there (Apple's software doesn't count, of
course, since no one ever uses their products), that speech recognition
is a really cool thing (tm), and so someone (like Microsoft) will buy
them.

Only time will tell.

- dan