RE: more on Apple Speech Recognition.

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:15:09 -0700

At 01:50 PM 8/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, for what it's worth, I just put my money where my mouth is and
>bought LHSPF using E*TRADE (but only $1,000 worth).
>
>My prediction is that they and IBM have some of the best speech
>recognition software out there (Apple's software doesn't count, of
>course, since no one ever uses their products), that speech recognition
>is a really cool thing (tm), and so someone (like Microsoft) will buy
>them.

you are so right.

>Only time will tell.
>
> - dan

I belive that this will be the next big thing. after having it installed
for two weeks, I find I'm using it about 80% of the time, which means the
gee wow factor isn't as important as the usefulness of it.

(I hope that made sense)

Tim

--

This email was successfully sent using Microsoft Windows 95 and Eudora Pro. That fact alone, proves that miracles do happen.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>