Re: Old skool FoRK

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:15:44 -0700

Sorry Tim, but TWA 800 conspiracy theories are so old hat, I mean everyone
knows that the Navy shot it down from a super secret stealth submarine or
something. If you want hot conspiracy stuff, look around for rumors about
FEMA using the Y2K crisis as an excuse to take over and start the NWO.
Lots of websites around giving helpful advice such as having a AR-15 as
your primary battle weapon since its ammo is interchangable with the
weapons that will be used by the invading NATO/UN force.

Dave "The truth is out there" Crook

At 10:12 AM 8/4/98 -0700, Tim Byars wrote:
>Back in day's gone past one of the corner stones of FoRK was the conspiracy
>theory. Here then is the latest on TWA Flight 800.
>
>http://members.aol.com/fl800/index.html

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions