Re: Old skool FoRK

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:57:59 -0700

At 07:23 PM 8/4/98 -0400, Ron Resnick wrote:
>I've been on big projects. We've been ISO certified. We've
>also determined our CMM SEI standings - made it to level 2,
>with serious ambitions for level 3, thank you very much.

DON'T DO IT. I've been in a SEI level three organization. I still have
scars from the training classes. Two weeks of my life that I can't get
back. I have nightmares featuring slides about "Repeatability". All I
really remember is sitting there wondering which of my limbs I had to gnaw
off in order to escape. Entire groves of trees gave their lives in vain
for our hall of useless documentation hell.

Dave

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions