RE: WTF

Dusseault ("Lisa)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:38:45 -0700

Get the fuck over yourself! Who's complaining? I'm not. I'm
successful. I'm just encouraging women to enter my profession
so the whole profession can be more successful, with more brains.

In throwing out all causes labelled PC, you're throwing out the
baby with the bath water.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Harley [mailto:Robert.Harley@inria.fr]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 1998 1:36 PM
To: fork@xent.ics.uci.edu
Subject: WTF

I'm Irish right. Irish people are a small minority right.

Oh no! I'm being oppressed! Respect me! You have to be extra
sensitive and accommodate me because of all the Irish people who have
been oppressed in the past!

I wanna be a cool super-famous dude! I want a Field's medal, a Nobel
prize and a harem of nubile babes and my beck and call, yesterday! If
I'm just a random joe it's because you're discriminating against Irish
dudes, especially ones who worship Metallica! It's all your fault!
Wah, wah, wah!

Wait a sec, I'm an adult straight white male and all my limbs are
still attached. I'm supposed to rule the frickin planet
single-handedly with all my whorin' and queer-bashin', right?

Sheesh. Obtain a clue.

Life's a bitch. If you think life's a bitch just for you, because
you're a woman/black/grey/stupid/lesbian/african/martian/gay/whatever,
get the fuck over yourself already!

Over 'n' out,
Kublai Khan.