RE: WTF

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Tim Byars wrote:
> Tom have you noticed a simular thread running on FoRK today as on the Voxers?

The two often vibe the same. Only we dont have the 100 post limit per day
on fork:)-

> The problem with PC is we are supposed to be living in a Democratic
> society. Majority rule and all that. PC assumes what the majority wants
> based on the agendas of a few.

Yep

There is the general attitude of "Well WE are right and everyone else is
either racists or dumb, so do what we say!!"

And thus, no matter how pure and good and just the cuase may be, it eats
away at the basic foundations of what the word America was built up from.

Of course for most folks America is a dirty word, and the American Dream
something they hide from; beacuse when you look down at the core of things
the hands that shaped what ever evil you think of America now stands for
will not be the withered hands of Regan or the clenched fist of Dole or
the bleeding heart hand of Carter or the grasping hands of Robert Byrd or
the goldencrusted knuckles of Snoopy Doggy Dog..they will be your own
trembling hands trying to pry the lid off of your sleeping pills.

Poor saps, shadow boxing with themselves..TKO