Re: Free Solaris Promotion for Non-Commercial Use

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:25:10 -0700

Joe,

I'm sure with the high quotient of grad students on this mailing list,
it could be considered an educational institution. That would make you
a member of an academic community. Heck, you could write your home PC
off as an educational expense. Those IRS people never check anyways.

Dave