Re: Source Code Control / Configuration Management Query

Jesse (jrvincent@wesleyan.edu)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:55:42 -0400

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 04:35:38PM -0500, Jeff Bone wrote:
> Random query, here... and up front, yes, I realize that this is about
> as far from sexy as one can get. ;-) Anyone have any pointers to
> detailed comparisons, formal or informal case histories, etc. for
> various SC / CM systems, both free and commercial?

http://linas.org/linux/cmvc.html

has pointers to a bunch of CM / SC stuff.

jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91