RE: ICE = Information and Content Exchange.

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ICS.uci.edu)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:46:27 -0700

I have, with my own two eyes, seen a copy of the ICE specification back in
May, so it does exist. I believe the ICE group is still meeting monthly,
and is chugging along on the development of their specification. Their
process involves developing a refined specification in private, followed by
submission to the W3C as a NOTE when relatively stable, and then begin a
more formal open standardization process.

- Jim