Re: Liars, damned liars, and statisticians.

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:37:39 -0700

At 2:49 PM -0700 8/18/98, David Crook came up with this:

> At 12:26 PM 8/18/98 -0700, I Find Karma wrote:
> >
> >If Bill Clinton is in Martha's Vineyard with Hillary and Chelsea for 2
> >weeks, and Al Gore is vacationing with his family in Hawaii, then who
> >the heck is running the country right now?
> >

> Newt is, sleep tight. Although Al Haig is scheduling a press conference
> this afternoon for some reason.

Who is Al Haig?

Tim

--

"All human beings are aware of the same truth. The difference is in the way that we distort it." - Woody Allen, Deconstructing Harry

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>