Designer fashions on sale for holidays! 1066

From: starttoday@get.net
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 07:15:01 PST

Are you frustrated by endless hours at the mall, sorting through mass-produced clothing that doesn't fit your body, your budget, OR your imagination?

Relax! Help is finally on the way!

TeKay Designs is a U.S.-based mail order and e-commerce clothing company specializing in both ready-made and custom-designed maternity clothing, bridal and formal wear, and African apparel.

Our apparel collections, geared to both men and women, are attractive and comfortable, rich in texture, unequivocally attractive and comfortable, profoundly durable, and tailored to perfection.

The embroidery on our ethnic attire has been carefully handcrafted and delicately harnessed onto fine fabrics. Our garments are functional, prestigious, and regal, serving as a testament to what we do for our esteemed customers.

Revolutionizing retail and wholesale shopping, we offer our customers much more for far less, emphasizing one of the cardinal facts of business you already know: "customer satisfaction first".

To learn more about our products and services, visit us online at: http://tekaydesigns.iwarp.com
or CLICK HERE

Call Toll Free (888) 350-7932 or send us an e-mail tkydesigns@yahoo.com or CLICK HERE

Want to know what our customers think of us? Read on!

TO BE REMOVED remove2245@usa.net