vindigo [was RE: Palm software you cannot live without??? ]

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 07:28:27 PST

Vindigo is the single biggest reason I don't leave home without the Palm. You
give it cross streets and it looks up nearby bars, restaurants and movies.
There are reviews of the bars/restaurants/movies, you can enter your own
reviews, and it'll give you walking directions from one location to another.
Really good for arranging to meet somebody or for looking up movie times.
Completely useful.

- Lucas