Re: guns (Re: Cell phones of death!)

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 09:31:52 PST

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

--]
--]Heh, heh! We've come full circle back to cell phones :-)
--]

And you thought folks here were kidding when we mentioned that Some Loon
would start talking about legisalting cell phone usage.

Never underestimate the Sheeple, they fight back hardest when most
expoused to the glaring light of personal choice. And lets face it, cell
phones equate to lots of choices needing to be made..Who do i use , what
service plan, whom should i call, should i let others call me.

For the Sheeple this would be an instant call to the GOv for guidence,
legislation and resolution. One PLan, One Service, One THought..

Bahhhhhhhhhhhh

"Press 1 to agree..Press 2 to summon the re education van...You dont even
have a number 3 button"
                        1-888-THINKFORME

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /