Re: guns (Re: Cell phones of death!)

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 09:39:13 PST

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
--]
--]Well, duh, and history shows that won't do any good, and will
--]only have the effect of oppressing the law-abiding. Suppression
--]never works -- or at least rarely. Anyone want to try remembering
--]the email during Desert Storm? Or the Soviet coup against Gorbachev?
--]Or various human-rights incidents in mainland China? Or Prohibition?
--]Or..?

Also remeber your dealing witha nation of Officer Bar Bradys. No matter
how bad things get "Theres nothing to see here, move along"

When a nation shirks its responsibilties, when personal choice is foisted
off to a central planning board, when every new idea is suspect of
toppling the status quo, then you have all the ripey ripe ripeness for
some messy good down home shlobernockering change.

My kids will be trained, armed and educated. PLease, for those folks who
are into govermetnal control, raise your kkids weak and undertrained. I
wouldnt want my kids getting hurt busting caps in the soft skulls
of the GOV Drone army when they make a break to regain freedom.

Drone sheeples, even you can help the cause of freedom in the
future....raise veal. Ya know, like you were raised.

Bahhhh bahhhh.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign