Re: FoRK in training...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 13:31:33 PST

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Jim Whitehead wrote:

--]A week ago, on Monday, December 11, 2000, my wife Julia gave birth to our
--]first child, a baby girl. Tatum ShirleyAnne was born at 8:33AM, a petit 10
--]lbs, 1.3 oz at birth (oy!). Mom and baby are doing just fine, though we're
--]all working through a lack of sleep these days...
--]

Congrats to mom dad and child. Looks like you got the diaper thing
down:)- Im still in training with cousins and nieces.

Good plan on the kids training, we need more cli grounded kids.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail