guns (Re: Cell phones of death!)

From: Karee Swift (karee@tstonramp.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 23:01:13 PST

You're wonderful Tom:)

Incidentally, why not just vote for a system of self-sensing
technologies -- the moment an individual repeats in a series of
stupid activities (driving an SUV, talking on a Cellphone and
drinking a frappucino(sp) at the same time, say) the smart tech (say
the phone) just ahnilliates the induhvidiual right off of the
planet. MOre air for me, less stupidity for the whole race, and
quite a fun explosion on the freeway.

Legislation sucks. It lets stupid people make laws that I have to
follow. This is lame, and more often than not, so are the laws. I
vote for technological and evolutionary solutions to stupidity. Stop
saving people who do stupid things, they want to die anyway.

-This has been a public disservice announcement from your
neighborhood Bitbitch.--
--- In fork@egroups.com, Tom Whore <tomwhore@i...> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Matt Jensen wrote:
>
> --]For example, take the use of cell phones while driving. I feel
I know
> --]when I can handle that and when I can't. If I'm on a busy road,
I tend to