Re: public safety laws (Re: guns (Re: Cell phones of death!))

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:52:56 PST

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Assuming most folks just aren't grown up enough to handle (1) the I would prefer
--](3) and then (2) in that order. Wouldn't you?
--]

It sounds like (2) and (3) can be taken care of by (1). If the bullets get
too expensive, theres always explovie arrows, like in that episode of the
dukes of hazard.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." GM

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail