Re: Dead Kennedys

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 10:35:45 PST

People stop listening after the first seven words.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it--it explains
almost every stupid thing anyone's ever done.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476