Re: Vintage Computer Ads

From: Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 14:36:02 PST

Steve Dossick wrote:

> How many people on FoRK are still using their VIC-20's these days :)

Man, I should have gotten me a used Apple ][e with Z-80/80 chars card,
hacked in a FIG Forth, and tried to kickstart a Forth OS community
on i386 type of boxes. That A2000 was a dead branch if there ever was
one.

Failing that, jumping the Linux bandwagon as soon as it started rolling.

'tis only too easy in the retrospective. Somebody hand me a time rewind
control right back to ~1980.