Re: Clemency For Leonard Peltier

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 12:27:06 PST

But there's an even better one up there. :-)

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/loveusa/petition.html

Yeah, I know, pipe dream. But in a legal system based on precedent, the
last few months have been VERY lame...

_SRC

Carey Lening wrote:

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@" virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **