Re: Total SOAP services available on the Net as of 12/29/2000: 17.

From: James Hong (jhong@xmethods.net)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 01:11:40 PST

Ahh.. but if we are SUCCESSFUL, our marketshare will DWINDLE. We are
extremely happy to have turned the corner, where we no longer have 100%
marketshare.. after all, our mission is merely to catalyze and evangelize
Web Services.

While someone's on the Eight Ball, can someone else make an obnoxious
rock-paper-scissors game too?

Hey look, I said someday I'd post about something other than Am I Hot Or
Not! Only took 3 hours..

james