Re: [FoRK]Re: Know anyone at a major portal? Care to help Am I Hot or Not?

From: Lane Becker (lane@monstro.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 10:04:23 PST

On 12/30/00 11:11 AM, "Tony Berkman" <tberkman@rcn.com> wrote:

> If you are trying to make money from your novel
> site, I would try to think of a creative way to charge people money for
> something (perhaps a calender featuring the 10 hottest)

Heh. That's brilliant. Just make sure you get 10 (or 12, really -- or 24,
so there would be one for the girls and one for the boys) folks that haven't
already used their photos professionally. You could probably even get one
of those "respectably sleazy" mags like Maxim to sponsor and publicize it,
and then laugh your capitalist ass off all the way to the bank.