SGI Web site.

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 16:43:59 PST

SGI finally overhauled their site to overcome their malaise.
It's funny, the introduction is a huge flash presentation, which
I am sure doesn't work on my SGI O2 that I have sitting at home.
The one thing they did do was something that was a [Stupid Idea Series]
from a long time ago. They have a "Rate this page" small text
logo with 3 emoticons that you click on to rate the page.

http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/august98/0298.html
[the "feedback.jpg" link is busted, but I am sure that it
 was some smiley and unhappy faces. 8-)]

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800