Re: It's hard to talk with my tongue in my cheek.

From: Robert S. Thau (rst@ai.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 11:56:10 PST

Adam Rifkin writes:
> PASADENA, CA -- January 11, 2001 -- Idealab! today announced a
> groundbreaking new product that is expected to save the company's ass
> by capitalizing on the negative sentiments toward the New Economy.

So that's what they're warehousing in that huge empty building out on
Exeter Street and Newbury in Boston (which makes almost as much sense
for them as it would to open a storefront office next to Saks on Fifth
Avenue).

Speaking of which, the rumor mill speaks of layoffs in their New York
office (also London and the home office in Pasadena); for more rumors
and junk, see:

  http://www.fuckedcompany.com/comments/index.cfm?newsID=6278696424

rst